How to Use: Tanning Drops
These colorless tanning drops are an amazing way to give you a lasting, natural sun-kissed glow all year round, without exposing your skin to damaging UV rays from the sun. We have also enriched them with essential nutrients from coconut water (amino acids, sugars, vitamins & minerals), to help hydrate and nourish your skin. It also contains orange flower water to soothe and calm your skin - dreamy right?!
So how do you use these incredible tanning drops?
Say hello to your new glow with these simple steps:
- Mix 3-5 drops into your favorite moisturizer or serum
- Apply to face and neck
Can you use them on the rest of your body?
Yes of course! Just mix as many drops as you’d like with your favorite body moisturizer and rub in well. Everyone’s body size and shape is different and so it’s hard for us to say how many you’ll need. We recommend starting off with less and building up if you want a deeper tan.
- The more drops you add the deeper your tan will be, which works with your natural skin tone, from paler skin right through to olive and darker skin tones
- Don’t forget to wash your hands after application
- Your tan and glowing skin will develop in 2-3 hours and full color can take up to 6 hours
- You can use these drops as often as you wish
- It pairs perfectly with our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream
- There is no SPF protection in these drops, so don’t forget to use SPF
- Broken or irritated skin
- Avoid also getting them in direct contact with your eyes, hair or fabrics – none of them will appreciate the glow!
How long will your glow last?
It generally lasts around 5 days, but this does depend on lots of different things, including how many drops you used, how often you exfoliate, your skin type and also cellular renewal - the older you are, the slower (and therefore longer) cell turnover is.
A little bit more about this sun-kissed glow in a bottle drops
- No added fragrance as we know how sensitive some skin types can be
- No palm oil or any of its derivatives are used due to the negative impact they have on the environment, habitat, animals and ecosystem
- Certified Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free International
- Made with 95% natural ingredients
- Made with 100% natural DHA
- Artificial dyes
Enjoy using these drops, your naturally glowing skin awaits!
Shop the Tanning Drops here.
About Lucy Bee Limited
Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. We always recommend referring your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner. Members of the Lucy Bee team can only offer their best advice.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their skin.
Single-use cotton pads end up in landfill, whereas reusable can be used time and time again. Find out the impact single use can have on our planet
Both physical and chemical exfoliation help to remove dead skin cells, but what is the difference?