As a small business, we really do rely on the support of our customers because without you we wouldn’t be able to do what we do. And so, a huge thank you to everyone who has bought our Coconut Water making it possible for us to in turn support food banks and charities with donations of our Coconut Water.
We have just donated 11,700 cartons of Lucy Bee Fair Trade Organic Coconut Water to 8 organizations who have distributed these to the vulnerable, the homeless and those who are struggling to afford healthy food.
The following UK charities have received our Coconut Water
- Jedidiah UK, a charity based in Hertford, supplying food bags to families in need
- Chroma Church, Leicester, a food bank
- Merseyside Play Action Council, a food bank and providing food parcels to children and youth centers in Liverpool
- Holy Trinity and St Augustine of Hippo Church, Leytonstone, a food bank
- The Felix Project, in Deptford, Enfield, and Park Royal. They donate food to over 400 front-line charities, primary schools and holiday programs in London
- City Harvest, Acton who donate food to the homeless, soup kitchens, women’s refuge centers and the elderly
About Lucy Bee
Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. We always recommend referring your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner. Members of the Lucy Bee team can only offer their best advice.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their skin