Radiance-Boosting Face Cream, All you Need to Know
We’re putting the care back into skincare
Our unisex Face Cream is organic and natural:
- Repairs and rejuvenates dull-looking skin
- Improves skin radiance
- Moisturizes and evens skin tone
- Leaves your face feeling hydrated and nourished
Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin and contains anti-aging ingredients.
Key benefits: hydrates and soothes, helps with inflammation on the skin by reducing redness and problematic skin, anti-aging by helping with the overall complexion of the skin
Why not try a sample here and join those who have found their forever skincare.
Benefits for Different Skin Types
- Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin
- Formulated without petroleum, silicones, alcohol, Formaldehyde, PEGs, Sulphates, Artificial Dyes
- Aloe Vera - soothes and hydrates
- Coconut Oil - acts as an effective, hydrating moisturizer
- Cocoa Butter - is well-known as beneficial for dry skin and delicate skin, and is a natural antioxidant
- Shea Butter – superior moisturizer and protectant
- Calendula Oil – excellent for soothing and moisturizing dry and chapped skin
- Apricot Oil – rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins with antioxidant benefits to help repair and rejuvenate tired, dull-looking skin
- Arnica Infused – astringent and stimulating
- Bisabolol – skin-protecting against daily environmental stress
- Turmeric extract is used as an anti-aging active due to its antioxidant activity by decreasing the depth of wrinkles. It also makes the skin look radiant and helps improve the skin tone, giving you a natural glow
- Sodium Hyaluronate - prevents signs of aging by moisturizing the skin and preventing water loss which can help with the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
- Cocoa Butter – natural antioxidant and has excellent emollient properties
- Hysilk – supports the epidermal hydration and reduces oiliness
- Turmeric – evens skin tone, helps with redness and improves skin radiance
- Natural Vitamin E – antioxidant
Check out our blog here , to help you identify which skin type you have.
No Added Fragrance
We’ve formulated this product with no added fragrance because we understand how sensitive some skin types can be.
How To Use
Gently massage a small amount of moisturizer onto clean, dry skin. Repeat morning and evening as part of your daily skincare routine.
Avoid getting it into your eyes and if the product enters your eyes, rinse well with warm water.
We recommend using an SPF with this product.
Once opened, use within 12 months.
Perfectly matched with our Dazzling Tonic and Reviving Cleansing Cream.
No Palm Oil
Many skincare products list palm oil, or its derivatives, in their ingredients but we choose not to use it in any form in ours, due to its negative impact on the environment, habitat, animals and eco-systems.
There’s hardly a day goes by without reading in the press about deforestation for palm oil production and the fact that the very existence of orangutans is threatened because of this.
Many ingredients used in skincare include a derivative of palm oil, and it’s not always obvious that it’s been used. For example, some emulsifiers are sourced from either palm oil or coconut and the manufacturer of the emulsifier may not differentiate the source. We can confirm that no palm oil or derivatives of palm oil are used in any of our products.
- Palm Oil (including derivatives of palm oil)
- Artificial Dyes
PackagingAll packaging for our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream is fully recyclable:
- Frosted glass jar
- Aluminum screw top lid with EPE liner
- FSC cardboard outer carton
- FSC cardboard inner liner
- Does the Face Cream contain SPF?
Our products do not contain SPF. It is something we are working on behind the scenes, but it is hard to create an SPF that is natural or organic that performs well and feels good on the skin.
For us, we want to create a range that we are happy to wear and at the moment we are still in the trialling stages.
We advise that you still wear SPF sunscreen with the Lucy Bee Face Cream and it is essential to wear SPF with our Dazzling Tonic, due to the AHAs in the product.
- Is the range suitable for people with sensitive skin?
Yes, we’ve had these products tested by an independent testing house and they have confirmed that they are suitable for sensitive skin.
Everyone’s skin is different however, so we recommend doing a small patch test before using this to check that it suits your skin.
- Does this have a fragrance?
We’ve formulated this with no added fragrance because we understand how sensitive some skin types can be and we wanted our skincare range to be suitable for every skin type. You will still get a hint of the natural aroma of the ingredients used, which is perfectly normal as we have not deodorized the ingredients.
- Where are your products manufactured?
- What sets Lucy Bee apart from other natural skincare brands?
The ingredients we have used are all extremely effective.
Additionally, Lucy Bee is proud to have achieved so many great certifications for our skincare range. We pride ourselves on being clear and transparent with everything we do. By having these certifications, you can be sure that you are buying an organic, vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free product.
Lucy Bee Skincare has also been awarded the number 1 UK ethical best buy by the Ethical Consumer Guide. Their ratings take into account things like animal testing, human rights, climate change, environmental reporting, palm oil, company ethos, product sustainability, amongst many other factors.
- Can my child/teenager use Lucy Bee skincare products?
Our Reviving Cleansing Cream and Radiance-Boosting Face Cream are suitable for children over 9 and teens. We do not advise our Dazzling Tonic for children. For teens with problematic skin, you can use this product on the area of concern, dampen the cotton pad with water, apply the tonic, then use on the area once a day in the evening.
- Does your skincare range contain palm oil?
No. The reason our skincare range has taken so long to produce is because we instructed our manufacturers that we do not want palm oil or any of its derivatives in our products.
- Do your products contain gluten?
No. Every Lucy Bee product is free from gluten as Lucy herself is a celiac.
- Is the range certified Vegan?
Yes, the entire range has been approved by the Vegan Society.
- Is the range certified Cruelty Free?
Yes, the entire range has been approved by Cruelty Free International (Leaping Bunny).
- Is the range certified Organic?
Yes, the entire range has been approved by the Soil Association as COSMOS Organic.
- Is the skincare range certified Fair Trade?
We’re passionate about the ethics and value of Fair Trade and where possible, we always buy Fair Trade ingredients. With our skincare range, unfortunately it hasn’t been possible for us to be able to include sufficient Fair Trade ingredients to allow these to be certified Fair Trade. Where applicable, we use our own Lucy Bee ingredients, eg. Coconut Oil.
- Is the packaging recyclable?
We have done everything we possibly can to make sure our packaging is recyclable. The majority of the range is made from glass and aluminum so that everything can be recycled.
- Is everything paraben free?
Yes, the entire range is free from parabens.
- Does this product contain alcohol?
In the cosmetic world, when a product states that it is “alcohol free” it is referring to the formulation being free from Alcohol Denat / Ethanol (ethyl alcohol), which our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream, Reviving Cleansing Cream and Dazzling Tonic are free from.
All other types of alcohol such as fatty alcohols (cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, etc.), preservatives such as Benzyl Alcohol should not be taken into consideration in this respect. Lucy Bee uses benzyl alcohol in some products. This is a broad-spectrum preservative system (it means it protects against bacteria, yeast and fungi) for personal care (combined to dehydroacetic acid). It meets COSMOS Organic standard and is effective in a wide pH range.
- Are your products tested on animals?
Absolutely not. Our products are all certified by the Vegan Society and by Cruelty Free International who both ensure that animal testing is not carried out.
- How should I store my products?
We recommend storing your skincare products in a cool, dry cupboard. We also recommend washing hands before using the products to avoid contamination, especially the face cream where you are dipping your hands into the product.
- How long will this product last?
Once opened, this has a shelf life of 12 months.
- Is this suitable for eczema sufferers?
Everyone is different so we wouldn’t like to say that they are definitely suitable for every eczema sufferer.
The range has been approved as suitable for sensitive skin so the ingredients are very gentle. However, if you are worried about using the products then we recommend trying a small patch test first before using properly.
- I have acne/prone to breakouts, can I use your products?
Obviously everyone’s skin is very different so people may have different reactions to things. This is an hydrating Face Cream and if you are worried then we recommend doing a small patch test before using the products.
- Is this suitable if I have rosacea?
The range has been dermatologically approved for sensitive skin and has anti-inflammatory properties such as turmeric, which helps with reducing redness. The range also contains aloe vera, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and apricot oil which are all very soothing, nourishing, hydrating and skin-boosting due to the antioxidant properties.
Lucy suffers from mild rosacea on her cheeks and one of the other team members suffers more seriously with it and they have found the products have really suited their skin and have helped to calm and soothe it. It has also helped to keep the skin hydrated and it doesn’t trigger them to flare up or cause any irritation.
The range will help with hydration but of course everyone’s skin is different and if you have any concerns, we recommend doing a patch test first.
- Are your products safe to use during pregnancy?
Our Radiance-Boosting Face Cream, Dazzling Tonic and Reviving Cleansing cream are all safe to use if pregnant.
- Does this product contain nuts?
- How can I share my testimonial with you?
We’d absolutely love to see how the skincare range has worked for you. If you’d like to share it on social media then please tag us @lucybeeskincare, and please leave a review on our online store.
- What does dermatologically approved actually mean?
You’ll notice that a lot of products say that they’ve been ‘dermatologically tested’ – this usually means that the products have been tested by a dermatologist. However, that’s all. You don’t know if they’ve passed testing or if they were any good for certain skin types.
By saying this product has been dermatologically approved, we can confidently say that a dermatologist has used and approved this product as suitable for sensitive skin. Obviously, we're all different so we recommend doing a patch test before using if you have any concerns.
- Can I return my packaging to you to be recycled?
Unfortunately, we don’t have the capabilities to do this just yet. Until we can, you can recycle the majority of the packaging in your household recycling.
- Where is your skincare available?
Currently, our skincare range is only available at our online store.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Coconut Alkanes, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tribehenin, Candelilla Cera, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Citric Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Sodium Phytate, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil*, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol.
*organically grown ingredients
40% organic ingredients
98% natural ingredients
Contains nuts - not suitable for those with nut allergies
- Ethical Best Buy
- COSMOS Organic (Soil Association)
- Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free International