Terms & Conditions
We want to provide you with a quick and efficient service on the Lucy Bee Ltd. store website. We’ve kept it simple so you can make an informed decision about Lucy Bee products and ask that you read this before you start using the site.
Licence to Use the Lucy Bee Ltd. Website and Online Store
• Everything, including text, pictures and video belongs to Lucy Bee Ltd. and the company’s owners and is therefore Lucy Bee Ltd.’s copyright. If you’d like to use any of the text, videos, images or distribute anything, please get in touch with us at email@example.com to ask our permission to do so.
• Similarly, if you think we’re using your copyrighted material let us know and we’ll be happy to remove it or give you your due credit.
Intellectual Property Rights (IP)
We won’t profit from another’s Intellectual Property Rights. If you think we are using your IP let us know and we will rectify this.
Limitations of Liability
• We always make every effort to make sure that all information on our site is correct but we're only human and sometimes, mistakes can be made.
• Occasionally, the Website may be unavailable for reasons beyond our control, server upgrades etc. so please bear with us as we’ll always try to fix anything that goes wrong with the site as quickly as possible.
• Our liability is limited to the maximum it can be under the law. We’re also not responsible nor are we liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage under these terms and conditions when using the Lucy Bee Limited Website.
• We will not be held responsible for or accept any liability to any reaction to a product. We always recommend doing a patch test (as shown here) when using a new product. If you have a reaction we recommend contacting your doctor or dermatologist.
• We will not be liable for a loss of profit, business, data, revenue, or even perceived savings.
• Nothing in our terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability under law.
Blog, Website and Social Media Networking Comments
We welcome your comments on any post on the Lucy Bee website but we do reserve the right to remove any comment we find untrue, offensive, spam or unlawful.
Revision of our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to revise our terms and conditions without notice.
We are governed by English law and any disputes to do with our Terms & Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Description of the Lucy Bee Service
• We provide products, information, articles, videos and social messages regarding health, fitness and beauty
• If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, then please get in touch by using our contact page here
Customs’ Duties, Taxes and Local Taxes
Lucy Bee Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for any customs duties or taxes (local or otherwise) associated with your order.
Members of the Lucy Bee team offer their best advice and any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Please note you should always refer your health and skincare queries to a qualified medical practitioner.
Lucy Bee Limited
PO Box 214
Tel: Toll free 1-866-380-4181 from USA, or +1992 747 900 from the rest of the world
Company Reg. No.7949199
VAT Reg. No.129357790
Last updated: April 2021